• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Oppo BDP 103 blu ray player

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhw59

300 Club - QQ All-Star
$375 firm price shipped CONUS or $350 if we meetup; either zip 20782 or 19971. 2nd owner with usual flawless Oppo performance. Unit has no marks etc and my home is smoke, kid and pet free. Will ship in original box with all accessories. Firmware up to date and will reset to factory settings if requested. Plenty of ++ feedback on ebay and Hoffman board under jhw59. Paypal(greatly appreciate friends and family option) or USPS money order. Cash preferred if we meet up. Please contact me directly with questions at jhw59 at hotmail.com. You can also post here as well. Thanks for looking and Happy holidays everyone!!

I can't attach the manual but if you email me, I will reply with it attached.

I've got someone interested but no deal yet. I'm away tonight through Sunday so could get it out today or will have to wait until next week.

It's priced perfectly - I have bought (used), and sold this model. It's holding its value fine.

Those machines are like a high price car, they certainly hold value! It is an investment. and BTW back off! that guy is mine! LOL, cut the deal today! Had to sell mine twice, and this member bought my 103 now I'm buying one from him! :51QQ
I'm sorry, don't understand - you went broke and needed cash, sold it off? Or you decided you needed a ripper machine and needed it back?

Why would you?

Btw, prices did fall on all the units after one year to 18 months of ownership. I'm a beneficiary of the 105D markdown price. I then flipped my 103 for the same exact price of the one in this thread.

They are not falling as fast as a Ford Fiesta, but expect these disc spinners to slowly drop in used prices being asked.

I'm sorry, don't understand - you went broke and needed cash, sold it off? Or you decided you needed a ripper machine and needed it back?

Why would you?

Btw, prices did fall on all the units after one year to 18 months of ownership. I'm a beneficiary of the 105D markdown price. I then flipped my 103 for the same exact price of the one in this thread.

They are not falling as fast as a Ford Fiesta, but expect these disc spinners to slowly drop in used prices being asked.
Because 1 The high quality of the machine, 2 customer service is the absolute best I have seen in the industry, It would play cardboard if data could be put ion it. seriously it plays most discs, and does high rez with class. I don't see the Oppo going down in value anytime soon. My 1st Oppo was a dvd, the less expensive one. That little guy had the best PQ I ever saw in a dvd player. It was the guys here that got me hooked on them.
the company is stopping production. for the money, one cannot find a better or equal machine, There are some that do universal playback, bit considering the advantages, I will never buy another machine other than an Oppo. Money? ya my excuse? I own a house! t sucks me dry, especially since I don't work much any more.
Those who own one will back me up on this. E bay is they are selling for over $1,000, I don't get why, but they are.

$350.00 plus $50 shipping is the going rate for 103.. Add $40 for the 103D. This will hold for another 6 to 8 mos. before falling again.

You must mean new old stock machines right? The used prices for a 103 are down below $400 now.
ya old stock, don't know about 103's still avail. but the new models always sell over retail on e bay for some reason??o_O
But I LOVE new-old stock!! You get stuff that sold way expensive so cheap! My kids bought me a Integra that sold for $900.00 the cheapest, regular retail was over a k! They got new brand new in the box for $100.00.
And I love it! Analog in for MC no HDMI but who cares? In fact, I pulled it and use it for my main system now.

Back