• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Gentle Giant - THREE PIECE SUITE [Blu-Ray Audio]

Rate the BDA of Gentle Giant - THREE PIECE SUITE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

DuncanS

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I was moving some discs about today wondering what I had in the pile I was in the mood to listen to, when buried at the bottom I saw the Gentle Giant, unopened :eek:!

Ok I'm a huge GG fan (but as far as I can remember I never managed to see them!), so its a 10 for the music. I think the surround mixes are great, really suits the music, so a 10. The sound quality is excellent better than the original stereo, just shows what you can do with ancient multi-tracks, a 10. So as if by magic that adds up to a solid 11 :rocks