• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not request or offer for sale or trade copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Get your votes in, new poll gen on Feb 1

GOS

GOS 3.0
Heck, it should be THANK YOU! If it were not for your program, these polls would not be possible!

And as you know, wink-wink, you may soon be asked to do a little more work to do in the future! ;)
Homer rules! I wish he was my neighbor.......and was for "hire"
I'd be spending some money...

Clint Eastwood

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Homer rules! I wish he was my neighbor.......and was for "hire"
I'd be spending some money...

He's one of the reasons that this forum is so special... the help extended to fellow members is just amazing..and when I mean help...I mean valuable expertise...the help given to you concerning your various computer/electronic problems is something you can't get from any tech support dept on the phone...I learned that the other day when I had a minor computer problem...

HomerJAU

Moderator (MCH Media Players)
Staff member
He's one of the reasons that this forum is so special... the help extended to fellow members is just amazing..and when I mean help...I mean valuable expertise...the help given to you concerning your various computer/electronic problems is something you can't get from any tech support dept on the phone...I learned that the other day when I had a minor computer problem...
Thanks your kind words.

There’s many great contributors here on QQ. It’s amazing what great info gets posted here. Since I’m no expert on legacy surround or music in general I’m just happy to help out on technical stuff if I can.

I get way more from this place than I put in!