Goldfrapp - new album in 5.1 DTS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love Goldfrapp - and I have the Supernature SACD, which is great. Even as a DTS DVD I'd still buy it (better than no surround at all), but as a £65 deluxe set it's too expensive. DVD on it's own or as a CD/DVD set then I'd snap it up!

I like Goldfrapp too but not for that price. Please, just the cd/dvd and you've a sale

Agreed here too - it's just too much, and treats us with contempt by effectively saying
"We know you have more money than sense so are happy to take it from you. We also know you will still buy DTS, and that is therefore all we can be bothered to give"

Have SpinCD got a shock coming later when I return the MB Box Set

I honestly don't understand the concept of buying a box with CD, DVD, and vinyl of the same album...chances are you'll find the one you prefer and only listen to it. For collectors, sure, but it seems like the folks on this forum are more about the actual music.

Still...I would like this! (but only the dvd)

I would like this as well but as others have mentioned one should not have a gun put to your head to buy everything and the kitchen sink just to be able to hear the surround version.
Do the whole shebang for the collector but give the option of cd\dvd for others.

My brother likes Goldfrapp - maybe he can pay for the box take the vinyl and give me the DVD. :D (y)...

You can get a vinyl+cd set so why buy the box set for the vinyl?

I reckon I might be in for this. There's a bonus CD with extra songs on it, too, as well as the main CD, a hardback book and the surround disc.

bloody HELL..!! WHY ???

there's a CD + LP version for £25 out in September.. while this 65 quid all-singing all-dancing 5.1 version isn't out til November and is nearly 3 times the price!!

Yes it looks/sounds lovely.. I'll probably get it.. but it's RIDIC. :mad:

I reckon I might be in for this. There's a bonus CD with extra songs on it, too, as well as the main CD, a hardback book and the surround disc.

1st 500 copies signed by Will & Alison too by the looks of it! (y)

now a boxset of Felt Mountain, Black Cherry & Supernature in 5.1 for £65.. I'd be all over that like a rash..!!!!! :p

What's the chances of AF putting this out as a multichannel SACD?

Back