Greatest Soul Sounds, well, of the early 70s - but at least they're in Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
yeah its me again
This Sunday it's all soul - all surround - all in true 1970's style. In addition to the three albums pictured I've added 3 solo songs by Diana Ross - 3 by Michael Jackson and 1 or 2 by Stevie Wonder - all in QS quadraphonic sound (probably) for the first time. - That's 9 o'clock (AM or PM, NYC time), this Sunday, - the show; The Vinyl Resting Place - where? RadioMaxMusic.com (or on the TuneIn app.
21055047_10214054632142175_5450031209547380116_o.jpg

Er ahh, What quad source does the STEVIE WONDER come from ?

Never knew of any quad Stevie and always wished/wanted to have Motown release any . I know he's very much evident on the final track of the Sting-Brand New Day 5.1 (DTS CD, SACD, DVDA). :smokin

Er ahh, What quad source does the STEVIE WONDER come from ?

Never knew of any quad Stevie and always wished/wanted to have Motown release any . I know he's very much evident on the final track of the Sting-Brand New Day 5.1 (DTS CD, SACD, DVDA). :smokin

I remixed Living for the City and Superstition from the multi-track "stems" - same with the Michael Jackson cuts
then encoded the final 4 tracks into QS

When I go to the TuneIn app on my Marantz prepro, and search for radiomusicmax, it comes up with about 15 different possibilities. Which one is yours??

Back