Guess who? .... no, really, Guess Who......

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
graphic.jpg

Tonight, Monday, on RadioMaxMusic we drop the needle on 3 Guess Who LPs on, the LP Lounge. #10, Road Food and the Best of. AND - since RCA trimmed the opening of American Woman on the Best of LP, we went back to the multi tracks, and remixed it. - oh, did I forget to mention that all three LPs have been demodulated, then encoded into the QS? - well, they have! so come on over for more than 2 hours of.... Guess Who!?! - It starts at 10pm, US East Coast time.

View attachment 36993
Tonight, Monday, on RadioMaxMusic we drop the needle on 3 Guess Who LPs on, the LP Lounge. #10, Road Food and the Best of. AND - since RCA trimmed the opening of American Woman on the Best of LP, we went back to the multi tracks, and remixed it. - oh, did I forget to mention that all three LPs have been demodulated, then encoded into the QS? - well, they have! so come on over for more than 2 hours of.... Guess Who!?! - It starts at 10pm, US East Coast time.

That's a great idea, Bill. Now I've got to figure out a way to meld the intro of American Woman with the DSF file ripped from the SACD...even if the intro remains in stereo.

well; if you have to - rather than double stereo'ing the front and rear, for the intro (only) - use the same audio for the rear and front, but lower the rear levels, add a lot of reverb, and maybe put the left and right 180 out of phase, then blend them slightly to lower the voice.

That's a great idea, Bill. Now I've got to figure out a way to meld the intro of American Woman with the DSF file ripped from the SACD...even if the intro remains in stereo.

Back