Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got weak... This looks nice in my listening room, doesn't it? I just listened so far to the album in 5.1 DTS HD - a f*n 10! What's not to like about it? :)

View attachment 33682

Snood pretty sure you might have the actual Ark of the Covenant there!!! :eek::eek::eek::unsure:

Oh and Snood not talking bout the Playstation 4 :LB Snood a gamer tooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Finally, last saturday was my birthday and i was able to unbox my GnR lock and loaded uber boxset (the previouas day)......i sneaked into the night to my mancave and gently unwrapped everything by 2 am.....(wishing i would not wake up my wife).....when my wife saw the massive box on top of a cabinet she just said if that was a urn for ashes and why did i spend money on something like that (i thought to myself that maybe my ashes will remain there after my wife found out the price i paid for it and burn me slowly till i die 😥 for being a hoarder).....however...honestly....everytime i look at the box i feel happy.....is a very artistic piece.....and i throw a party on saturday and all my mates asked me what was that and i realized that the box is an igniter to talk about music and my hobby with other people. Im glad i bought it.

Attachments

• 20171207_161737_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    20171207_161737_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 20171207_161750_HDR-1536x2730.jpg
    20171207_161750_HDR-1536x2730.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 20171207_161552_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    20171207_161552_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 20171207_162053_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    20171207_162053_HDR-1536x864.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 115
Finally, last saturday was my birthday and i was able to unbox my GnR lock and loaded uber boxset (the previouas day)......i sneaked into the night to my mancave and gently unwrapped everything by 2 am.....(wishing i would not wake up my wife).....when my wife saw the massive box on top of a cabinet she just said if that was a urn for ashes and why did i spend money on something like that (i thought to myself that maybe my ashes will remain there after my wife found out the price i paid for it and burn me slowly till i die 😥 for being a hoarder).....however...honestly....everytime i look at the box i feel happy.....is a very artistic piece.....and i throw a party on saturday and all my mates asked me what was that and i realized that the box is an igniter to talk about music and my hobby with other people. Im glad i bought it.

That looks very cool....let us know how the USB sounds(y)

Fucking EPIC, depeche76. Money is for enjoying life while you can.
Thanks Edison Baggins!!!!! How i wish you were my wife......being married sucks for hobbies [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I hear you. The peace treaty I have with my wife is to adopt a more "rental" strategy, keeping only albums with "heart songs" on them and selling the others after a brief time of enjoyment (and after reviewing the album on my YouTube channel).

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

I hear you. The peace treaty I have with my wife is to adopt a more "rental" strategy, keeping only albums with "heart songs" on them and selling the others after a brief time of enjoyment (and after reviewing the album on my YouTube channel).

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk
Hahahaha......actually i bought from you the pineapple thief - your wilderness deluxe edition (from ebay or discogs....i dont remember well)

Aweeeeeeeeeeesome Depeche very Awwwwwwwwesome :SB:SB:SB

Hey question though - where did you get the bigger cd rack on the left wall? that looks koo - is it sturdy etc?

Aweeeeeeeeeeesome Depeche very Awwwwwwwwesome :SB:SB:SB

Hey question though - where did you get the bigger cd rack on the left wall? that looks koo - is it sturdy etc?
I bought it on amazon....look

Is very sturdy when you anchor it to the wall....and i like that is very slim

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180815-142048_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20180815-142048_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 89
I dont know which one i bought from you.....maybe the kompendium one.....i don remember exactly.....however one day i was surprised when i saw on the envelope your info
Hmmm. Katatonia maybe? I've sold so few surround discs, so far. It had to be one that I either got a replacement for, got an alternate mix of or HATED. lol
Well, I do liberate surround discs from local shops and put them up on eBay at a break even price, if I already own it. Could have been of of those too.

Last edited:
Grrr, happy for the people who will grab a bargain but extremely unhappy and feeling completely ripped off after having paid over £170 with shipping.
As I was with the Roxy Music release where I paid the full asking price..but I've been caught out before where I've dilly dallied and it became as rare as hens teeth..so its swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Back