Happy Independence Day!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not meant to be political-but- we need more than ever to be awake!!! Pay attention, and ignore the media!!!
Lets keep the USA like it is!! protected and free!!! end of rant:love:

Last edited:
Happy 4th everyone while many of us have strong political opinions treasure the fact that we can express them at the ballot box just celebrate family friends and of course surround sound!

It seems like yesterday when I was just celebrating July 4th.

Upon catching up with various past Poll Threads, I was noticing a lot of members that used to be frequent Posters that we don’t hear from anymore. This includes quite a few moderators. I wonder where these people have disappeared to. :unsure:

Happy Independence Day to our friends across the pond. :love:
And on an even happier note ..what a fantastic result for the England football team yesterday in beating Columbia in a very tense, penalty shoot out.
There , knew I would get that in somewhere. Especially as you guys will be joint, world cup hosts in 2026!!!

Can't we all just get a bong? Have a happy day as you can see the fireworks have already started and yes this is mine.
IMG_9917.jpg

Back