Happy Independence Day!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hell of a match, but England needs to practice those corner kick attacks if they want to progress!
And make sure the penalty spot hasn't been turned into a mini pit!! :rolleyes:
Where I live went completely crazy last night, the town centre was rammed with lots of delirious fans young and old alike. Happy days.

It is possible to do more than that. When I went to download the bud picture it says the uploaded file is too large. Personally I think its because its too loud.

But that’s not discounting all the fires that are started because of a person’s negligence.

Being born and raised in Chicago until my early teens, I remember when purchasing fireworks was so easy. We used to have M-80’s for cripes sake. One of my favorite things to do was throw them in the lake. That was my middle school years! :D Then, we moved to the Northwest and soon after, the laws got tougher and we had to go to the Native American (politically correct) reservations in Washington State to get the really good stuff.

Although, in all seriousness, I’m glad to see the laws get tougher on sales of the hard-core fireworks.

And I do miss those stupid ass days. :love:

But that’s not discounting all the fires that are started because of a person’s negligence.

Being born and raised in Chicago until my early teens, I remember when purchasing fireworks was so easy. We used to have M-80’s for cripes sake. One of my favorite things to do was throw them in the lake. That was my middle school years! :D Then, we moved to the Northwest and soon after, the laws got tougher and we had to go to the Native American (politically correct) reservations in Washington State to get the really good stuff.

Although, in all seriousness, I’m glad to see the laws get tougher on sales of the hard-core fireworks.

Oh man...loved those M-80's and cherry bombs(y)

Just do this <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe> this is me. about 6 years ago

LOL! I have blown up my share of hub-caps with M-80's. Fun times. Blows them sky high.....

I honestly think today, was the very first July 4th I've ever had to work. UGH....and I didn't like it...didn't feel right at all.
That sucks! I was scheduled to work the next two days but took them as vacation days so I could have a 5 day weekend. No...I could work but not when the weather service is predicting somewhere between 100°-104° and my job is spent outside a good part of the time and the air conditioning is turned off inside the buildings for the Summer. (middle finger emoji)

When I was a kid, the neighbor dad across the street was kind of a nut. His business travel took him to fireworks-legal states, and he would come back with M-80s, Silver Salutes, all the good stuff. Every July 4th, us neighborhood boys would fulfill our patriotic duty by hanging out in the yard with him and blowing shit up. Trouble was, it got a little busy at times. Once I put an empty tobacco can over an M-80 after lighting the fuse, but then got distracted by someone else's pyrotechnic concoction and forgot the "...and get away" part. The M-80 blew that can into 2 very sharp pieces of sheet metal, one of which sliced open my calf. Uhh, oops.

In later years, we discovered the exhilarating combination of fireworks and alcohol! I have fond blurry memories of holding a beer in one hand and a Black Cat in the other, lighting them from the cigarette dangling from my stupid face. Most times I'd remember to throw the firecracker and not the bottle. Next morning I'd wonder why my fingers were numb. Sheesh.

I honestly think today, was the very first July 4th I've ever had to work. UGH....and I didn't like it...didn't feel right at all.

I didn't press the LIKE button, Gene, because UGH, what a H:mad:RRIFIC way to spend the 4th. (n)

Well, think of it this way. With the money you earned on the 4th, you can buy some audio shit on the 5th, 6th.....well, you get it.:)

And it sure will pay for a shit:poop:load of expedited shipments!:ROFLMAO:Clint: "Gene, quite frankly, I thought we weren't going to go THAT route."

Last edited:
Back