Happy Thanksgiving!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, didn't mean to ruin anybody's appetite the night before Thanksgiving, I just found that to be weird, disturbing, and funny. o_O:sick::LOL:

In all sincerity, I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving because I don't have to work, only have to drive 10 minutes up the road to my dad's house, get to see all of my family, and eat lots of great food. :)

Now for some beers and buds and great surround music tonight in preparation! :SB

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :SG Hope everyone enjoys plenty of Thanksgiving Day Twerky! :p

giphy.gif
What are YOU Turkeys staring at?

miley-cyrus-nude-nyc-photos-1.jpg

There's PLENTY of Breast meat and sautƩed Tongue for EVERYONE!

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate this American Holiday, good health and safety to others. My twin granddaughters have citizenship in France, (birthed) USA, (father's country) Greece, (mother's country).
So be smart, be safe, and care about one another no matter color or religion we all are human's so let's unite not divide.

Well, day after... sorry, a little late. Hoping you all had a wonderful day yesterday. My wife and youngest son and I drove from western North Carolina to my folks in Virginia for a few days. Being in their mid 90's I try to get up here more often than usual. Wonderful meal, sharing lots of good memories. Heading home tomorrow. Love coming on this site for good info, and more importantly, good camaraderie.

Well, day after... sorry, a little late. Hoping you all had a wonderful day yesterday. My wife and youngest son and I drove from western North Carolina to my folks in Virginia for a few days. Being in their mid 90's I try to get up here more often than usual. Wonderful meal, sharing lots of good memories. Heading home tomorrow. Love coming on this site for good info, and more importantly, good camaraderie.

That's great to hear...mid 90's...wow...they are blessed...

So, we were eating the feast by 12:45PM yesterday.....by 1:30PM, I was so freaking full I about died. Retreated to the floor, pillow below head to watch NFL. I didn't much move until 5:30PM......to get seconds......died a 2nd time.....came home......died again and went to bed by 9PM. lol

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!

I thought you loved beer:rolleyes:

Back