DVD/DTS Poll Harrison, Gavin - CHEATING THE POLYGRAPH [DTS/DD DVD+CD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DTS DVD-V of Gavin Harrison - CHEATING THE POLYGRAPH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this 2015 release from Gavin Harrison entitled "Cheating the Polygraph".

(n) :) (y)

R-9333733-1478778197-2808.jpeg.jpg

R-9333733-1478778210-8201.jpeg.jpg

I voted 9, but this is a VERY strong 9.

GREAT mix. I love big band records. If you like the Big Phat Band mc albums, you should dig this.
Not to mention the Porcupine Tree tie-ins.

Just wish it were BD or DVD-A. Still, sounds awesome on my system.

I voted 9, but this is a VERY strong 9.

GREAT mix. I love big band records. If you like the Big Phat Band mc albums, you should dig this.
Not to mention the Porcupine Tree tie-ins.

Just wish it were BD or DVD-A. Still, sounds awesome on my system.

Couldn't have written it better myelf

I concur with Mr. Baggins on every point, had no idea what this was like just knew the name. Purchased sight un(heard)seen and couldn't be happier love the modern heavy take on Big Band, different and very welcomed, this will get quite a few spins from me! As the Hobbit said a strong 9'er.

I must confess that I haven't got this one out of plain laziness...

I have a track that is featured in one of the K-Scope samplers which I found AWESOOOOME!!!...
Especially the drum sound- it is, to me, the BEST sounding drums I've ever heard...

I remember talking to Gavin last year and telling him so (he probably thought I wanted to "play nice", but I don't f*ck around when it comes to compliments), to which he said..."Yes, recording in your own home is where you can get the best sounds cause you can tweak around..."

So...BUCKET LIST!!!!

Back