• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hemispheres - 2018 Deluxe Box FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
OK, I'm taking my losses on this. I paid US $100.92 from Amazon few weeks ago. You can buy it new from Amazon for $88 (that price doesn't include any tax or shipping) in US.

Yes, mine is opened. Original shrinkwrap still in place. The only thing I played is the Blu-ray (once or twice) and also the vinyl which I played only partially, one time. All other stuff intact, book has not even been unwrapped.

So, if you live in the lower US, I will sell it shipped for $75.
Any other locations, I will sell it for $65, and whatever the shipping is.

Ugh..... :)

Geddy Lee was just on Eddie Trunks show on XM and said he doesn't have anything at all to do with the re-releases, that Alex does. He also stated that he is just interested in moving on to new projects and really doesn't want to look back and that all the back catalogue re-releases really have nothing to do with the band themselves but the RECORD COMPANY!! So there you have it these over the top BOX SETS for the most part are just a CA$H GRAB for the record companies.

Back