• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hemispheres - 2018 Deluxe Box FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk, makes me want to listen at least 3 times today.

AHA, Markie must've uncovered the hidden 'easter egg' on the Northern Hemisphere BD~A edition which contains the superior Steve Wilson Dolby Atmos remix!

identport-01.jpg

LMAO! Well, shortly after it sold...the buyer emailed me and asked if he could "retract" the sale. He had "buyers remorse". Of course, I'm a good guy, so I canceled the order. Relisted it and it sold the next day. Same price....

So.......I'm still good. :)
Good man!!

Reactions: GOS
LMAO! Well, shortly after it sold...the buyer emailed me and asked if he could "retract" the sale. He had "buyers remorse". Of course, I'm a good guy, so I canceled the order. Relisted it and it sold the next day. Same price....

So.......I'm still good. :)

I've had them change their mind too...you have little choice...no use forcing the issue because the guy will give you a bad rating...there is always another buyer out there...

Back