How do I create a bin/cue file from wav files

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rck60s

I need to create a bin/cue image of an album made from individual tracks on my hard drive that are DTS...Can someone tell me how this is done

I got curious about joining DTS files since this is something I've been wanting to do myself. Anyway, I found this bit on the Doom9 forum:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=55449

Looks like a program called BeSweet is the way to go but the DTS files must be neatly cut. It doesn't look like the stitching method can be used to combine DTS files culled from various sources. :(

Thanks...I have been trying to get my Oppo to play my burned DTS discs using the optical inputs but there is a problem with my receiver recognizing the end of one track and the beginning of the new one...I thought a cue sheet incorporated in the burn might help

Thanks...I have been trying to get my Oppo to play my burned DTS discs using the optical inputs but there is a problem with my receiver recognizing the end of one track and the beginning of the new one...I thought a cue sheet incorporated in the burn might help

Make sure you don't have a 2 second gap between tracks. Many burning programs have this set as default and it throws DTS decoders off.

I have tried that...I burn all my discs with no gap between tracks

I have tried that...I burn all my discs with no gap between tracks

Did you make sure it's Disc at Once and not Track at Once? That's the only other thing I can think of that would cause a receiver to loose the signal between tracks.

I've had virtually no luck in creating a "well behaved" DTS CD from individual WAV files ripped from various sources. The DTS stream is just too finicky. I believe the key lies in stitching the various files together, but this requires a program that can maintain and/or correct the integrity of the DTS stream throughout all the various and sundry pieces. So far I'm not seeing anything that can do this...

I wonder if hooking up the dvd player thru the HDMI output will make a difference...Thru analog outputs the cd plays perfectly it is only when I play it thru the optical or coax outputs I have the problem

Back