I'm sure the DVD is not surround, but still: Curved Air classic expanded!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had it for a few days, but finally am listening to the CD / DVD of Curved Air's second album. Whoa!

I'll listen to the remaster of the original later, but right now I'm watching the DVD vids -- :love:

It happened today! Psychedelic, man! The band as spaced-out as they'll ever be (yea, PHANTASMAGORIA was weird in a prog way, but not acid like this).

The sound is phenomenal for old vids. In PLII - A - DSX you can easily imagine surround, but the images are riveting. Sonja -- need I say more -- glitters and Darryl lurks in the background ready for his solo. I'll admit that I prefer the first album, but there it is: "Stretch" with great sound and in VIDEO!!!

Drilling a skull indeed (well, that's the image laid over the band doing my fave song of theirs; I can guess why).

What awaits? Dropping out to tune in . . . more later :phones

Last edited:
Had it for a few days, but finally am listening to the CD / DVD of Curved Air's second album. Whoa!

I'll listen to the remaster of the original later, but right now I'm watching the DVD vids -- :love:

It happened today! Psychedelic, man! The band as spaced-out as they'll ever be (yea, PHANTASMAGORIA was weird in a prog way, but not acid like this!).

The sound is phenomenal for old vids. In PLII - A - DSX you can easily imagine surround, but the images are riveting. Sonja -- need I say more -- glitters and Darryl lurks in the background ready for his solo. I'll admit that I prefer the first album, but there it is: "Stretch" with great sound and in VIDEO!!!

Drilling a skull indeed (well, that's the image laid over the band doing my fave song of theirs; I can guess why).

What awaits? Dropping out to tune in . . . more later :phones

Oh for a sec Snood was like 5.1 5.1 whaaaaaaa :SB but nah :cautious:

Back