• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

IMPORTANT - FORUM DOWNTIME

JonUrban

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all - I am going to close the forum for a bit. I have to do some maintenance, but I don't want you all to freak out that it's closed.

It won't be for too long.

THANKS! ;)

JonUrban

Administrator
Staff member
DAMN! While the forum was closed I was going to ban Snood. Shucks. Opportunity missed. :mad:@:

j/k :banana:

Snood

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Staff member
DAMN! While the forum was closed I was going to ban Snood. Shucks. Opportunity missed. :mad:@:

j/k :banana:
Snoooooooooood knew it!!! Jon knows Snood getting close to decoding the Jon Urban code that is embedded in all of his posts. :alienrob::lookaround

Snood might be watching too much X-Files :mad:@: hmmmm or am Snood?? hmmmm :teleport:

leevitalone1

Hmmmm "N" would be too easy....:p and would definitely not make sense hmmmm

Might need to buy a vowel :rolleyes:
Seriously now : http://download.cnet.com/Snood-For-Windows/3000-2111_4-10045874.html

and this little bit proves we need the snood!! http://infinitespider.com/turkey-great-american-bird/

Now many like snood in the world, and if there was, I just bet lot's more folks would know what a snood is! It is a required appendage, and without a snood we would have no QQ!! It would be called snoodaphonicsnood.com!!

On a personal note: My ex wife had this name she loved to call me, can you guess what it was?:smack:

DuncanS

Isn't a snood a Surround Notable Of Obvious Distinction and plenty of :banana: ?