Is AIX Records still taking orders?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of AIX, came across this 'bargain' Blu~Ray Audio/Video/RBCD combo perusing the AmazonUS website. Ordered one ......
Coincidentally, yesterday I was listening to Ali Isabella - Say You'll Be Mine CD/BD-A, which has always seemed like a "sibling release" to me. It's also available rather cheap from different international Amazon sites (#B007WB5D5C).
My copy of Emin is still sealed, but the (stage) surround mix on the Isabella disc is absolutely fine and discrete enough for me. And music-wise, if I can digest Britney or Beyoncé, I can definitely pop Ali too.

Last edited:
The (stage) surround mix on the Isabella disc is absolutely fine and discrete enough for me. And music-wise, if I can digest Britney or Beyoncé, I can definitely pop Ali too.
Caution: When checking the disc in a player connected to TV, it shows that the blu-ray carries only 6 songs out of 9 (e.g. totally omits tracks #1, 2 & 4) and clocks in just under 21 mins. Still worth the purchase if you ask me, but I'd like to know if there maybe are all the songs on the BD-ROM portion of the disc (my BDdrive has died on me when I switched to Windows 10)?

For those who are unfamiliar with AIX and have an extra $25 to experiment with, this BluRay demo is a great place to start (and no, this is not an ad or a requested post from anyone). Check out the track list, there are artists there that you already know, and some real nice classical, not to mention excellent 5.1.

https://www.aixrecords.dreamhosters.com/product/aix-records-ultra-hd-audio-2017/

For those who are unfamiliar with AIX and have an extra $25 to experiment with, this BluRay demo is a great place to start (and no, this is not an ad or a requested post from anyone). Check out the track list, there are artists there that you already know, and some real nice classical, not to mention excellent 5.1.

https://www.aixrecords.dreamhosters.com/product/aix-records-ultra-hd-audio-2017/

Jon are these complete tracks or abridged samples from each artist?

Honestly, I do not know or remember. I would imagine with the capacity of the BluRay disc that they are complete tracks. One thing about most AIX discs is you get to choose from 5.1 audience, 5.1 stage, and stereo audio - plus a video of the artists performing the tune in HD. Very cool.

That web page contains 2 reviews of the disc, both from QQ members, and they do not mention if they are snippets or full tracks.

I will look through my stuff and see if I ordered that disc the last time I got stuff from AIX. If so and I have it I will report back.

Back