• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jessica Simpson - In This Skin Dualdisc (surround sound in lo-def)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Also has some videos. $8 includes shipping by 1st class. Payment by check, money order or cash.

I'll take it?

Wasn't able to get back to you since the site was down for awhile after you sent the message. I've since traded it in over at FYE. Got $2.50 store credit for it which was quite a deal I think considering as how I couldn't even get a bid on ebay of 99¢. Looks like they sold it quickly though since I didn't see it in the Jessica Simpson used section.

Wasn't able to get back to you since the site was down for awhile after you sent the message. I've since traded it in over at FYE. Got $2.50 store credit for it which was quite a deal I think considering as how I couldn't even get a bid on ebay of 99¢. Looks like they sold it quickly though since I didn't see it in the Jessica Simpson used section.

Surely it hasn't been sold, that title should still be there when the store closes. Did you check the recent additions section? The FYE stores near me place recently acquired used discs in a new arrivals section.

Chris

Haha.. that's alright. I figured at $0.99 it was a steal no matter what it was... oh well. I would have checked out the music videos with my girl... that's probably about it though.

I just received my copy for $.59 + $3.99 s/h. Though I was NEVER a Simpson Fan it's really quite enjoyable. 14 cuts, 2 music videos and her [gulp] wedding videos with then romantic squeeze Nick Lachey ["Nick would NEVER cheat on me...." proclaims Jessica]. Well, I guess he did. Their marriage lasted 4 years.

Great use of surrounds and for Dolby Digital 5.1 sounds great on my system.

Last edited:
I just received my copy for $.59 + $3.99 s/h. Though I was NEVER a Simpson Fan it's really quite enjoyable. 14 cuts, 2 music videos and her [gulp] wedding videos with then romantic squeeze Nick Lachey ["Nick would NEVER cheat on me...." proclaims Jessica]. Well, I guess he did. Their marriage lasted 4 years.

Great use of surrounds and for Dolby Digital 5.1 sounds great on my system.
lol - I just bought a copy too for similar price if I recall...and yeah. It's sounds pretty darn good.

Back