Jethro Tull - "Heavy Horses" (New Shoes Edition) to be released in February 2018!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://teamrock.com/news/2018-03-01/new-issue-of-prog-on-sale-today-16
The new issue of Prog is on sale today. In it we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Jethro Tull: Prog speaks to Ian Anderson to discuss the band's impressive and enduring career, and also to look behind the making of the band's Heavy Horses album as it turns 40 this year. Anderson also reviews every single studio album of Jethro Tull's especially for Prog. Plus he allows us to dip into his archives to compile a special and rarely seen Tull scrapbook for your enjoyment.
e80bfdd3-d044-4f73-9b16-fc42ceb157a0

Walmart? No way!
Wonder what the chances are of finding it in the stores, slim I’m sure.
Think I’ll give Wally World a try, by the time you add shipping and currency coversion to the ImportsCDs price it works out to about the same
Walmart doesn't carry it in stores. These are online only and pretty good deal. Considering it is shipped within Canada through Anderson merchandisers and not from US makes a big difference during transit. You don't have to wait for customs clearance either.

I have had no issues ordering through Walmart Canada. I ordered Inxs Kick and it arrived perfect with no damages. It is free shipping to home or you can also pickup from a store of your choice.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Ok, my orders always take two days from them, which is annoying when you're paying the top flight UK postage that they now charge. Combine that with their generally higher product prices and also charging your card straight away and it becomes quite unattractive. The last quote I had for shipping an item in the UK was pretty much the same as they were charging to ship it to the US, not sure how that works! I'm only using them when absolutely necessary now...

Anyway, mine is 'out for delivery', fingers crossed the snow doesn't screw that up! :D

Mine has turned up, kudos to the delivery guy considering the weather. So, this album will be another new one for me, I've not heard it before so will be diving straight into the 5.1 DTS a little later this evening and looking forward to it immensely. I had to listen to Songs Of The Wood in surround yet again last night to set the scene, hoping for good things as it is my favourite line up of the band, give or take a bass player...

Mine has turned up, kudos to the delivery guy considering the weather. So, this album will be another new one for me, I've not heard it before so will be diving straight into the 5.1 DTS a little later this evening and looking forward to it immensely. I had to listen to Songs Of The Wood in surround yet again last night to set the scene, hoping for good things as it is my favourite line up of the band, give or take a bass player...

As another first time listener...I would say that if you like Aqualung...you will like this...that is the feeling I got yesterday on my first ever listen:)

I'm listening to the live dvd right now saving the studio dvd til after I get to listen to the cd's through my headphones.

[video=youtube;SWf96TWyYdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf96TWyYdk[/video]

Walmart doesn't carry it in stores. These are online only and pretty good deal. Considering it is shipped within Canada through Anderson merchandisers and not from US makes a big difference during transit. You don't have to wait for customs clearance either.

I have had no issues ordering through Walmart Canada. I ordered Inxs Kick and it arrived perfect with no damages. It is free shipping to home or you can also pickup from a store of your choice.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

My order was showing $5.97 for shipping, apparently @ $49.97 it’s 3 cents short of the free shipping threshold. Will need to come up with something else to tack onto the order.

EDIT: Just noticed shipping is free with the store pickup option. I’ll go that route, live very close to a new Walmart store

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

My order was showing $5.97 for shipping, apparently @ $49.97 it’s 3 cents short of the free shipping threshold. Will need to come up with something else to tack onto the order.
See if you can pickup in a store or a Canada Post nearby if you have time. It's free that way.

Quick question for those of you who who got your orders from Burning Shed.
Did the postcard come inside the book, or was it along the outside of the book?

Thanks!

:)

See if you can pickup in a store or a Canada Post nearby if you have time. It's free that way.

Thanks, that’s what I did.
Free delivery to the Canada Post at the local Pharmasave.
5 minutes walk, I can use the exercise.

Really excited to hear this, like Songs From the Woods, it’s completely unfamiliar so it will be a surprise no matter what

Back