Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's frustrating waiting for this to be released, I'm glad someone caught the manufacturing error. Not a fan of returning discs and writing an e-mail for replacements. Been there, done that — don't want to do it again.

Last edited:
I cant remember this type of delay happening with any other release.

For my part, I cancelled my order with Amazon UK when the issue was first announced and reordered from Amazon US. I've had it for weeks now.

Amazon UK have said they have dispatched this for delivery tomorrow...yay!!
https://burningshed.com/store/jethrotull/jethro-tull_stormwatch-fortieth-anniversary_boxsetWhat I don't understand is, how come Amazon UK have stock and Burningshed don't have, for delivery tomorrow... :unsure:

Obviously very pleased with, at last, getting my mits on this release.
Just a big shame for those waiting on their order from the Shed.
Are you Prime, by any chance? They say mine dispatches soon and is taking it's time because I chose a slower delivery method.

Yay! Got my shipping notice from amazonuk! Of course by the time I get my copy everyone will have moved on to discussing the next surround treasure....

Yeah, the only error was that Warner didn't manufacture enough boxsets to fulfill the preorders in the UK.
I had a late submission for change. o_O All was handled/explained well and did not cause the delay. 👽 Some aliens made me do it.

I've got mine, arrived just after midday, Another wonderful presentation from the house of Jethro Tull. These book format editions are an absolute bargain, bring on a book edition of Benefit, then I'll be really happy, that'll do me.

Back