King Crimson- ITCOTCK 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunra

On amazon, the announced Blu-Ray seems to indicate a new 2019 5.1 mix? Is this true? By Steve Wilson? Or someone else?

On amazon, the announced Blu-Ray seems to indicate a new 2019 5.1 mix? Is this true? By Steve Wilson? Or someone else?

Yes, you read correctly. Steve Wilson created a new remix....and even he admitted it may not be better but it will be different. I, myself, am double dipping. Love this album.

Yes, you read correctly. Steve Wilson created a new remix....and even he admitted it may not be better but it will be different. I, myself, am double dipping. Love this album.
This is one of those watershed albums that many other people enjoy but I just can't get into, unfortunately. It leans way too much on the "progressive" side of rock for me.

I've just got another email from Pete at Burning Shed it's another delayed release!

Hi

Thanks for your order for King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (50th Anniversary) cd/bluray and/or vinyl

We are sorry to say that the release date has been put back a week to 1st November 2019.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Pete

Back