King Crimson - "Meltdown: Live in Mexico"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon used to be solid for getting product to prime members on release date, but lately have been a bit shaky.
Meltdown now scheduled for delivery on Halloween :alien:, rather than the Friday the 26th release date.

Arrival estimate still unannounced from them for Electric Ladyland & This Was. :whistle:

Aren’t music blu-rays always region free ? I have this blu-ray, bought in Europe, and it plays just fine in a region B player. I’m pretty sure there isn’t different editions for the different regions.

The back of the package says Zone ABC :
R-12699049-1540300522-6830.png.jpg

Last edited:
Aren’t music blu-rays always region free ? I have this blu-ray, bought in Europe, and it plays just fine in a region B player. I’m pretty sure there isn’t different editions for the different regions.

The back of the package says Zone ABC :
View attachment 36985

As a rule, Francois, Pure Audio Blu Ray Audio discs are Region Free, but this is a BD~V/A disc but since it does indicate Regions A, B and C it should play in almost all players.

Finally got this release and now going through it. There is much to take in and from what I have listened to so far the mix and sound is very well done.

Is there a way to hear the extra hour of audio only songs by themselves or do you have to pick your way through the list as running order is so different from audio only to the video and audio combined.

Finally got this release and now going through it. There is much to take in and from what I have listened to so far the mix and sound is very well done.

Is there a way to hear the extra hour of audio only songs by themselves or do you have to pick your way through the list as running order is so different from audio only to the video and audio combined.

No, I had to write it down on paper to know what songs are audio-only.

Back