kisa Magnusson - Blues Eyes - QS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have Kisa and "The Westcoasters" QS album also...(that's the West Coast of Sweden btw..Bohusland) I once had a discography copy of all the known Swedish quads from Nick Perugini, but alas, it was on the old thermal printed copy paper and the print on those just fade away.....looks like a blank sheet of paper now!:( Pretty sure he compiled it with the help of Quadro Action in Germany.

Yes, I have Kisa and "The Westcoasters" QS album also...(that's the West Coast of Sweden btw..Bohusland) I once had a discography copy of all the known Swedish quads from Nick Perugini, but alas, it was on the old thermal printed copy paper and the print on those just fade away.....looks like a blank sheet of paper now!:( Pretty sure he compiled it with the help of Quadro Action in Germany.

I have recorded the westcoasters so i could crank it up and check the mix. Been a while. My bet is it is a bit discrete, more of a room mix.

Back