Labelle Nightbirds & Billy Joel Steetlife Serenade - Audio Fidelity 4.0 SACD!!! (May 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And.....as I've mentioned to Clint....the downfall of buying from multiple vendors.....I can't remember what I bought...nor from who. Ugh.....

I keep a spreadsheet for purchases with release date, order status, site, tracking, ordered date etc...

Hi everyone! :)

I'm playing Streetlife Serenade for the first time and I'm loving every second of it! As good as The Stranger and 52nd Street are in 5.1, this one in my favourite hands down. Another amazing job from the Audio Fidelity team! Giant thumbs up!

I'm playing Streetlife Serenade for the first time and I'm loving every second of it! As good as The Stranger and 52nd Street are in 5.1, this one in my favourite hands down. Another amazing job from the Audio Fidelity team! Giant thumbs up!

It's a sweet sounding disc, which took a few spins to really sink in for me.

It's a sweet sounding disc, which took a few spins to really sink in for me.

This might sound blasphemous for many Billy Joel fans here, but I actually believe that it's a stronger album as far as the writing is concerned and the production still holds up very well. I place on par with Elton John's Madman Across The Water. Quality of both the album and mix.

Streetlife Serenade is a lot of fun. Especially in Surround Sound.

OK. Just received Labelle's Nightbirds. Man I love Soul in Surround! I want so many of my favourite albums of the 70's to come out in Multichannel it's not funny. A huge "thank you" and "job well done" to Everyone at Audio Fidelity, Gus Skinas, Kevin Gray, Marshall, Roberta, everyone! Thank you! I'll be playing this one often. I've got a huge smile on my face! :D

OK. Just received Labelle's Nightbirds. Man I love Soul in Surround! I want so many of my favourite albums of the 70's to come out in Multichannel it's not funny. A huge "thank you" and "job well done" to Everyone at Audio Fidelity, Gus Skinas, Kevin Gray, Marshall, Roberta, everyone! Thank you! I'll be playing this one often. I've got a huge smile on my face! :D

That one is on my list to get next. I expect the vocals to be outstanding on this and arranged in a stunning quad array. BS&T, Bread, Labelle, and hopefully Alice in next order of four.

I order them in groups of four so that I have a more exciting package to open and enjoy.

That one is on my list to get next. I expect the vocals to be outstanding on this and arranged in a stunning quad array. BS&T, Bread, Labelle, and hopefully Alice in next order of four.

I order them in groups of four so that I have a more exciting package to open and enjoy.

What's cool about your selection of four is that you'll have four completely different types of music in one order. That way, you've got variety. Nicely done! Alice will be a treat, I'm sure.

Back