Last call for our friend Mike Vieira

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be extremely aware at all times. Don't take anything for granted. Be sure to get your ass back in the USA in one piece so you can make your next surround BluRay for us all to enjoy.

Seriously, take care and be careful. Many people will be thinking of you, especially your wife and family, and of course the QQ bunch. When you get back, I'll ban Snood just to celebrate!

I wish you all the best and stay safe!

I will also say, that I have a problem with every soldier
in this world.
This is all so unnecessary and the big people who send them
stying always safe and warm on their f***ing leather sofas!

I ask myself, when we do the evolution and live a life without soldiers
and fights!

Be careful and try not to use your weapons!

Stay safe Mike, trust your gut when its trying to tell you to extract.

الوداع ..... In The Pakistan Urdu language

Translation Farewell ...... Fare Well in your mission .......

I wish you all the best and stay safe!

I will also say, that I have a problem with every soldier
in this world.
This is all so unnecessary and the big people who send them
stying always safe and warm on their f***ing leather sofas!

I ask myself, when we do the evolution and live a life without soldiers
and fights!

Be careful and try not to use your weapons!

We can only hope...... Here's to your safe and speedy return, mate and thank you for your service.(y)

Just like everyone has said, be careful. Watch your step. Hey, perhaps they need a good DJ there. You're certainly qualified. Or better yet, put together a band. I'll bet you will be with a lot of rockers. One more thing. May there be hundreds of surround sound albums to hear when you get back.

Be extremely aware at all times. Don't take anything for granted. Be sure to get your ass back in the USA in one piece so you can make your next surround BluRay for us all to enjoy.

Seriously, take care and be careful. Many people will be thinking of you, especially your wife and family, and of course the QQ bunch. When you get back, I'll ban Snood just to celebrate!

Snood has a Year to crack the Jon Urban code hmmmmm......might be just enough time muhahha muhahahahha cough cough:bounce:bounce

Back