Led Zeppelin - "The Song Remains The Same" Reissues (including Blu-Ray Audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know.. it MAY have not been their greatest stint (MSG 1973.. so many bad influences in NYC!) but this concert is INGRAINED in my conscience... this was the ONLY GIG we all had for AGES!!! especially VISUALLY!!! I bought the VHS tape when it came out .. $89.95!!! OUCH!!! MInd you , it was a freakin' AWESOME Scotch VHS copy!!! so there..

Ah, yes, Kap, remember those overpriced day/date released $90~100 VHS Tapes ..... 240 lines of resolution in low Fi Mono viewed on 27" TVs played through those clunky but tank like VHS machines which themselves cost $1K. And sometimes those tapes would break and become unspooled and thus, the real nightmare began.

We have come a long way, baby!

Ah, yes, Kap, remember those overpriced day/date released $90~100 VHS Tapes ..... 240 lines of resolution in low Fi Mono viewed on 27" TVs played through those clunky but tank like VHS machines which themselves cost $1K. And sometimes those tapes would break and become unspooled and thus, the real nightmare began.

We have come a long way, baby!

Actually IIRC, this was STEREO!!!! and those Scotch tapes were the best ever..mine succumbed to MOLD cause I lived on the BEACH... oh well,,,

Back