Listening to now...in fake Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her "Falso Brilhante" album also got the 5.1 DVD-A treatment! :banana:

ooooooooooo :party

Giving it a spin on Spotify as I type this...

I think I have a soft spot for Elis and Tom, gladly (!) -limited budget-, but this might end up in my collection too. :smokin

Thanks for the scans, btw.. pretty neat!

ooooooooooo :party

Giving it a spin on Spotify as I type this...

I think I have a soft spot for Elis and Tom, gladly (!) -limited budget-, but this might end up in my collection too. :smokin

Thanks for the scans, btw.. pretty neat!

you're welcome :)
its been a while since I last played them but I recall them sounding really clean, if somewhat 'loud'/compressed, don't recall much about the surroundyness of them (sometimes that means the surround ain't all that but not always!) will double check over the weekend.

you're welcome :)
its been a while since I last played them but I recall them sounding really clean, if somewhat 'loud'/compressed, don't recall much about the surroundyness of them (sometimes that means the surround ain't all that but not always!) will double check over the weekend.

cool!

But don't feel obliged to listen to them if you don't feel like it.. "Surroundyness" means less and less for me, unless it's the latest Steven Wilson mix, as long as it sounds good (which I'm sure it will given the stereo version I'm used to).

(can't wait to get Elis And Tom) :banana:

cool!

But don't feel obliged to listen to them if you don't feel like it.. "Surroundyness" means less and less for me, unless it's the latest Steven Wilson mix, as long as it sounds good (which I'm sure it will given the stereo version I'm used to).

(can't wait to get Elis And Tom) :banana:

och aye its not a lack of desire, its paucity of free time.. and the distraction of Quad from vinyl that takes up what time is left! :p
personally surroundyness means more than ever these days, I suspect in no small part due to all those wacky old Quads which are so often all about the surroundyness! :D
I'm sure if you love the musica you'll love the Elis Regina DVD-eh's :upthumb

Ahum....LOUD this is :smokin

2ug1mia.jpg

Ahum....LOUD this is :smokin

[ killer image >_< ]

don't know this one... but for old times' sake:

"Sport the waaar !!! War support !!!

The sport is war, total war, when victory's really massacre

The final swing is not a drill, it's how many people I can kill !!!"

:banana:

[ video ]

Holy shit that was cruel !

They put that on youtube ? :mad:@:

Man... haven't seen those guys in 20 years..

Kerry King with a shaved head ?
Tom Araya looks like Rob Zombie now :yikes

...still have the same killer sound...

Holy shit that was cruel !

They put that on youtube ? :mad:@:

Man... haven't seen those guys in 20 years..

Kerry King with a shaved head ?
Tom Araya looks like Rob Zombie now :yikes

...still have the same killer sound...

Yeah not for the faint hearted but a clip with rubber duckies would be funny as well with music like that ;)

Jet's Get Born cd through the Surround Master. Bought it for one song, knew and liked another, enjoyed the rest. Some very distinct power chord separation in the surrounds.

Jet's Get Born cd through the Surround Master. Bought it for one song, knew and liked another, enjoyed the rest. Some very distinct power chord separation in the surrounds.

Dude..I got that disc recently!!!!!
I heard "This song won't be played on the radio" and snatched it!!!

Dude..I got that disc recently!!!!!
I heard "This song won't be played on the radio" and snatched it!!!

Yeah, I saw that song performed on TV some years ago. That was the one I didn't realize was on the cd. I got it for Are you gonna be my girl. I like their sound. Hints of AC/DC but more melodic?

Maybe a few days earlier?

source_zps4nux3xig.jpg

:smokin

:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce How does it sound in surround? Can't wait to get it :banana:, the (promo?) cd leaked a couple of days ago
so I hope I'll get my 2cd/dvd pre-order soon too :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:.:banana:

Too bad DD again but his previous surround mixes sounded pretty good in DD.

Back