Listening to now...in fake Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what happened between you and your AVR...but I'm sure you can get past it....you would be surprised how forgiving some of these models are:rolleyes:
?

I simply meant I would have to access the speaker setup menu and choose an appropriate speaker configuration in order to try out the Virtual Mode.....silly. :LOL:

Fiona Apple
Tidal
CD
DTS Neural
wow.. yes you have to be in a receptive mood to listen to this but, it is a great freaking disc...some really cool stuff on the rears and great content,,,
first time I listen to this CD ever after she took me for a ride with "Extraordinary Machine" almost two years ago,,,

yeah.jpg

Fiona Apple
Tidal
CD
DTS Neural
wow.. yes you have to be in a receptive mood to listen to this but, it is a great freaking disc...some really cool stuff on the rears and great content,,,
first time I listen to this CD ever after she took me for a ride with "Extraordinary Machine" almost two years ago,,,

One of my all time favorite album is "When The Pawn..."

Always a nice touch to find a pop album with a 30 seconds drum solo.

Extraordinary Machine was release as a dual dvd/cd disk, but not in surround, only in stereo

One of my all time favorite album is "When The Pawn..."

Always a nice touch to find a pop album with a 30 seconds drum solo.

Extraordinary Machine was release as a dual dvd/cd disk, but not in surround, only in stereo

As it is, the Dual Disc is a step up from the RBCD...any improvement is welcome.. add this to the list of discs that would make a wonderful MCH mix if a capable engineer got their hands on it...

Feeling a bit nostalgic for the land where I spent most of my life at.....some melodic Mediterranean (oh, I hate this term..!) .."chill out music"

CHAMBAO
ENDORFINAS EN LA MENTE
(2003)
RBCD

(still in print pretty cheap)
Great fake surround in DTS NEURAL:X

and, of course, knowing some Spanish would be a great plus...

truly some soul grabbing stuff!!!

AL JARREAU - TENDERNESS
PLIIX

One of my most beloved CDs, a masterful live recording with an absolute superstar crack band.
I'm not even a father and I'm left in a puddle of tears:cry: from: "She's Leaving Home".
I've always looked for a VHS tape from Germany of that performance, but never found one. Has anyone seen it????
Absolutely gorgeous performance.

TENDERNESS.jpg

Back