Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so good. DSD 64 thru JRiver player/software at 65db. DR rating 12-14 and bitrate 5644. I miss Audio Fidelity. They had a few duds, but most where great in stereo and MCH. I noticed towards the end of there demise they where releasing at the same time with others, that sure didn't help them.
View attachment 36276
I’m curious... how do you know the dB level when you listen? (On my receiver, the numbers get lower as I turn up the volume). Do you have a meter of some kind? (I’d like to figure out what volume I’m listening at)

This is so good. DSD 64 thru JRiver player/software at 65db. DR rating 12-14 and bitrate 5644. I miss Audio Fidelity. They had a few duds, but most where great in stereo and MCH. I noticed towards the end of there demise they where releasing at the same time with others, that sure didn't help them.
View attachment 36276

I think it's like a lot of things in life...after something is gone....it's real value is revealed and you appreciate the loss much more...if you fast forward 5 years from now...those Audio Fidelity discs will be getting top dollar in places like Ebay and Discogs..some are already climbing the price ladder...

Because I am a soul brother, you should listen to this SACD. In awesome stereo.
XUNI051683D64__135493__06122018013810-9320.jpg

I’m curious... how do you know the dB level when you listen? (On my receiver, the numbers get lower as I turn up the volume). Do you have a meter of some kind? (I’d like to figure out what volume I’m listening at)
Not sure if anyone responded to your question regarding determining how loud your playback volume is. I started a thread on this very same topic about a month ago. I use a Radio Shack Digital Sound Pressure Level Meter to make sure my playback volume doesn’t exceed 85dB. It’s a very handy tool to not only keep your ears safe, but to also balance speaker levels in your system. Radio Shack is long gone, but I’m sure there are other similar SPL meters you can buy.

Not sure if anyone responded to your question regarding determining how loud your playback volume is. I started a thread on this very same topic about a month ago. I use a Radio Shack Digital Sound Pressure Level Meter to make sure my playback volume doesn’t exceed 85dB. It’s a very handy tool to not only keep your ears safe, but to also balance speaker levels in your system. Radio Shack is long gone, but I’m sure there are other similar SPL meters you can buy.
We actually have a RadioShack in my small town I live in....been there for years, and still functional.

I have something that regulates the volume for me...it's called NEIGHBORS:ROFLMAO:

Back