Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Nesmith. Tropical Campfires in dolby surround. Very nice music blind buy kind of a cross of country and western swing. Its growing on me. .... Hope I didn't post in wrong forum.... So I shouldn't mention the new Hendrix in fake surround.

5326e64c6c5e44860aec06d5e370bec7.jpg

Oh boy...that’s all I’ll say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skherbeck's version I presume? Looks like it based on the wavs.

I actually spun it in the car earlier today and it does kick ass.

It's from discrete stems (rockband?) so it is a real 5.1 mix.

For those who haven't heard it...Just imagine if SW tackled Boston's S/T (obviously that would never happen as it's not prog). Skherbeck did a great job replicating his style though- Center vocals, rear backing vocals, everything else spread out beautifully. Bravo!

Last edited:

For those who haven't heard it...Just imagine if SW tackled Boston's S/T (obviously that would never happen as it's not prog). Skherbeck did a great job replicating his style though- Center vocals, rear backing vocals, everything else spread out beautifully. Bravo!
Yes - I just didn't want to advertise in case he didn't want everyone and their dog to send him PM's. :oops:

Old Quad Guy did a version from Rockband stems.

Michael Nesmith. Tropical Campfires in dolby surround. Very nice music blind buy kind of a cross of country and western swing. Its growing on me. .... Hope I didn't post in wrong forum.... So I shouldn't mention the new Hendrix in fake surround.

I too have been listening to Tropical Campfires and Heavy Horses.

New QQ question... on the bottom of this reply it shows "Attach Files". Does this mean we can now directly post pictures again?

I too have been listening to Tropical Campfires and Heavy Horses.

New QQ question... on the bottom of this reply it shows "Attach Files". Does this mean we can now directly post pictures again?

Well...that's up to Jon...but the ability to do so is there...this is a package I recently received from amazon UK...they are getting worse in the damage dept...but amazon uk double packed them with another box inside and the product is ok

IMG_3025.JPG

Well...that's up to Jon...but the ability to do so is there...this is a package I recently received from amazon UK...they are getting worse in the damage dept...but amazon uk double packed them with another box inside and the product is ok

View attachment 32385
Yeah for some reason my Amazon UK packages are always beat to sheeeeeeeeeet toooo, but luckily they usually fortify them inside...........altho when i bought all my crowded house deluxes, the bag/box was about to burst open, luckily are contents were fine although not packed very well that one time.

Still trying to figure out this new setup here and my new setup with 2 18" subs. o_O

Listened to Steely Dan - Jazz-Rock Party - Amazing sound quality and surround! May have to figure out how to edit out all the talking crap. :poop:

Now listening to The Beatles - Love :love: Edit: In 'Within You Without You' at the 1 minute mark and also at the very end of the song is a bass drop-off that goes below the range of human hearing! :eek:

Last edited:
Back