Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fabulous album, indeed. We do need more R & B in surround.

I finally received my Reference Recording John Williams @ The Movies today. Gave it a quick spin. EXCELLENT!

"never give up on a good thing", Ralphiepie!! there may be some more sweet Soul surround music on the horizon.. there may not, who can say..!?! :ROFLMAO:

Here come the bastards! :SG

R-4588833-1467714273-4362.jpeg.jpg

Steven Wilson - Grace For Drowning [BD]

Queen - ANATO, Elliot Scheiner mix, whole album this time [DVDA] Have a home-burned disc that I thought was the Brian May mix but it was the same ES mix. So I made two copies of the original and got confused. (that happens)

Eagles - History of the Eagles, Part 1 (right now)

Jeff Trott - Dig Up The Astroturf (DVD-A)
Oh my, great mix by David Tickle, almost wild in places! Really good tunes too, half of the record at least. This is gonna get much more spins here, and I think selected tracks could sit well in a playlist with Dredg, Beck (Guero), Gus Black or Rob Thomas... Wasn't aware of the Sheryl Crow connection, too!

Attachments

• Jeff Trott.jpg
    Jeff Trott.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 71
Heart-Alive In Seattle Blu Ray concert....there are so many good songs on this disc...Magic Man is the bomb...what memories I have from that one...whew...these dreams...and Barracuda:love:...and they can do Led Zep songs better than anyone I have ever heard...especially stairway...when people talk about great vocalists...Ann Wilson belongs on that list...68 years old and still going strong:SG

Back