Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alain Mallet - Mutt Slang (DTS 5.1 CD)
Mix by Scheiner and wow it doesn't disappoint!! Dynamic Range is off the charts....

CD Baby Back ordered; CD $15 is that 2CD with DTS 5.1? Etrain Records?!? Says 2017 release so this is a re-release or Elliott is not retired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CD Baby Back ordered; CD $15 is that 2CD with DTS 5.1? Etrain Records?!? Says 2017 release so this is a re-release or Elliott is not retired?

Yep, there is a standard CD and then another DTS 5.1 CD (2 disc set I mean to say...and yes it's $15) ....and I wondered the same thing about Elliott...

Yep, there is a standard CD and then another DTS 5.1 CD (2 disc set I mean to say...and yes it's $15) ....and I wondered the same thing about Elliott...

Supposedly, 71 year old Elliot Scheiner IS retired and he probably did this Etrain Records remix at or about the same time he did the Let It Snow 5.1 remix which was released by AF on SACD. Unless he's moonlighting.

Supposedly, 71 year old Elliot Scheiner IS retired and he probably did this Etrain Records remix at or about the same time he did the Let It Snow 5.1 remix which was released by AF on SACD. Unless he's moonlighting.

I do think he’s retired, it’s just the CD Baby page lists this as a 2017 release.

Last edited:
I do think he’s retired, it’s just the CD Baby page lists this as a 2017 release.

There are a LOT of unreleased ES remixes sitting in the vaults and this was probably done at an earlier date and then released in 2017.

IF ONLY Scheiner's association with Audio Fidelity had been at the start of AF's QUAD program, I'm sure we would've see a lot more older ES 5.1 remixes on SACD. Way too little.....way TOO LATE!

WlCS96o.jpg

Excellent album :smokin

Back