Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marillion - Clutching at Straws
91i9Q8yR5CL._SL400_.jpg

Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun, 5.1 DTS DVDV

antoine555 mentioned in the What Tracks Are You Using To Demo Surround These Days? thread that he used Russia On Ice as a demo of the sub in their system so I thought I'd give it a go. I had a nasty surprise, a horrible rattling ensued, "where's that coming from"? so I got up to invesigate. The Sub itself! Oh No! I removed the grille, no difference, then I discovered that if I put my hand on it it stopped, flipped the speaker on it's side and I could see that all the rubber feet I stuck on it to avoid damage to the wooden floors had fell off (rented property) so glued them back on, righted the sub and all was well again, just a lovely, loud, smooth grumble, phew.

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Live Anthology 5.1 BD-A, ripped. Player is JRiver, HDMI out from NUC to AVR. 24/96Khz, in standard Audessy mode.
Love this very expensive OOP set.
My only regret is out of all the times TP came through San Francisco I never saw him, and I don’t know why?
I need to spark that one up, bruh.

Back