Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never let it be said that I don't like a bit of trippy dubby reggae in surround now and again . . .

1573766250059.png
From the mines of S I L V E R L I N E
When I stopped drinking and drugging, I listened to reggae for a whole year, trying to stay on the straight and narrow, missing those highs to my very marrow! What I wouldn't give for ever more reggae (especially dub!) in surround--blows my mind without having to pay the fine of synapse relapse!

Never let it be said that I don't like a bit of trippy dubby reggae in surround now and again . . .

View attachment 44019 From the mines of S I L V E R L I N E
When I stopped drinking and drugging, I listened to reggae for a whole year, trying to stay on the straight and narrow, missing those highs to my very marrow! What I wouldn't give for ever more reggae (especially dub!) in surround--blows my mind without having to pay the fine of synapse relapse!

GREAT Dualdisc, Clement.

Another VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Beauty from the Silverline Mines

51rCBe4KujL.jpg

My guess Clement: Siamese Twins joined at the shoulder

512PFHPR1RL.jpg

Available at Amazonde for €96!
My addled brain cannot recollect where or what I read about it, but it must have been something spectacular because I put it into the @edisonbaggins "get the best deal" queue and waited patiently. When it showed up for $40 delivered (that price is how I know what I read must have been spectacular!), I pulled the ol' trigger! Here is another disc that arrived with it:

1573785912049.png
Hugh Masekela Liberation: The Best of Hugh Masekela

No memory of why it made it to the "coveted" list, but glad it did!

2bee07e33bfbf51e049a5913bb1a07b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great choice!
My first favorite song, when I got this disk was I Only Have Eyes For You. I love the tremolo guitar in the rear speakers and it’s always been a great song to me. It was nice to hear My Little Town again and now in surround! I was glad to hear his version of Waters Of March on this disk too but 99 Miles To L.A. was my unknown winner on this CD and what usually pops into my head to make me play the album again. This is my favorite Vocalion quad release!

David H

Back