Looking forward to 2018!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Not exactly! - lets just say its out of the hands of the band.

Any inside knowledge for that? At least that can be shared? If costs/sales are a factor, then do a pledge music for just a 5.1 blu-ray set (or a cd/br bundle set) - I'd bet he/they would get enough payers up front to get it done.

Yes. Not exactly! - lets just say its out of the hands of the band.
According to Twitter Giancarlo had a good meeting with Kscope.

The meeting with @kscopemusic was long and fruitful! We‘re all together on this new course for Nosound, we’ll get our amazing loyal fans with us and we'll hopefully welcome more in our expanding music world. This year you might see even not 1, not 2 but 3 releases! @AMFPublishing

Hoping it will include surround on disc or flac.

This week's new Friday DSD releases - Stereo DSD and Multichannel DSD - from Native DSD

Coming Soon in DSD - March 2 2018 - jpg.jpg

Friday, March 2, 2018, is just around the corner. And you know what that means at Native DSD Music. Yes, even more, new DSD releases!

En Silencio: Latin American Guitar Music
Ricardo Gallén
Eudora Records
DSD 256/128/64 Stereo & DSD 256/128/64 Multichannel

Early Chet: Lost Tapes
Chet Baker
2xhd Mastering
DSD 256/128/64 Stereo (DSD Exclusive, Not Available on SACD)

Mozart: Violin Concertos 4 and 5
Nikolaj Znaider, London Symphony Orchestra
LSO Live
DSD Stereo & DSD Multichannel

Brahms Sextets
Sestetto Stradivari
VDM Records - Super HD Music - Promotion, Support & Distribution
DSD 256/128/64 Stereo (DSD Exclusive, Not Available on SACD)

https://www.facebook.com/NativeDsdM...580272955/1671300379595030/?type=3&permPage=1

Isn't it about time we started hearing some rumblings from Alan Parsons about his next remix (Pyramid, I Robot)? Has SW started working on Marillion's Clutching At Straws yet? What about Gentle Giant Free Hand? The pace so far this year isn't what I had hoped for. I'm getting impatient.

I'm also disappointed. Fleetwood Mac left something to be desired, and Roxy Music is way overpriced. The only Roxy Music album I'd pay that much for is my favorite, Siren. I hope that one gets done.

Come on artists, producers and music companies...get your priorities straight and start remixing these old albums! New music and touring can wait.

Same here..but , hey, the MCH market has its peaks and dips...at least we ARE getting some....MCH releases THAT IS!!!!

:smokin

I cannot remember the last time I purchased a Surround title. Oh, yeah! I think it was “Automatic For The People”. I have desired nothing else. I don’t like Marillion and most of Jethro Tull’s catalog I don’t care for. Though, I’d take a greatest hits package in surround.

Yeah..besides the fact that I am short on moolah for now...not a lot that really strikes my fancy...only the JT HH release which came with an autographed postcard from Ian himself...BONUUUUSSSS!!!!

Now would be a good time to get stuff from last year at a reduced price....

Isn't it about time we started hearing some rumblings from Alan Parsons about his next remix (Pyramid, I Robot)? Has SW started working on Marillion's Clutching At Straws yet? What about Gentle Giant Free Hand? The pace so far this year isn't what I had hoped for. I'm getting impatient.

Come on artists, producers and music companies...get your priorities straight and start remixing these old albums! New music and touring can wait.

I'm sure Steven Wilson will work on some more remixes before and after the Americas tour and after the European festivals tour this summer.
I also hope that Alan Parsons (& Sony) are able to release another Alan Parsons Project deluxe edition this year ("Pyramid" and "I, Robot" being the most obvious choices)

At least we should be getting some more classic Quadraphonic reissues from both Rhino & Dutton Vocalion to help fill the gaps between new 5.1 releases :)

I'm sure Steven Wilson will work on some more remixes before and after the Americas tour and after the European festivals tour this summer.
I also hope that Alan Parsons (& Sony) are able to release another Alan Parsons Project deluxe edition this year ("Pyramid" and "I, Robot" being the most obvious choices)

At least we should be getting some more classic Quadraphonic reissues from both Rhino & Dutton Vocalion to help fill the gaps between new 5.1 releases :)
And...Ryan has that darn Eric Carmen avatar.....something's brewing......

Back