LP & Box Set storage - UK special offer

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well I've run out of space for my LPs and Boxsets, so I had come across these before I-CUBE Vinyl Storage so I went and had a look and today they were 50% off, and another 20% off if you bought 8 or more.

1536093796711.png

So I did, a whole 8! so 1600 LPs or a fair number of Box Sets, I reckon I've about 1200+ LPs so 6 of the units, that's leaves 2 units for the 12" sized Box Sets. That will free up the shelving I've been using LPs for CD/SACD/DVDA/BDA & more Box Sets. Now I just need to find the space for the I-Cubes!! :eek:

Well I've run out of space for my LPs and Boxsets, so I had come across these before I-CUBE Vinyl Storage so I went and had a look and today they were 50% off, and another 20% off if you bought 8 or more.

View attachment 34665

So I did, a whole 8! so 1600 LPs or a fair number of Box Sets, I reckon I've about 1200+ LPs so 6 of the units, that's leaves 2 units for the 12" sized Box Sets. That will free up the shelving I've been using LPs for CD/SACD/DVDA/BDA & more Box Sets. Now I just need to find the space for the I-Cubes!! :eek:

Wow, Dunc. They're beautiful and @ 70% off ....a REAL bargain. I'm sure they'll be filled up very soon at the rate we're being 'gifted' with all these huge boxsets! Enjoy!

Nice, and Birch beats the MDF. I will be looking for an affordable version (or I will build them...) that allows the LPs to be stored "record store" style, to be flipped through rather than reading edges. Not as space friendly, but I don't have 1200 LPs either.
When I was at school (I must have been about 13) the 6 foot something woodwork teacher (Mr. Marsden) stood over me and said you're a woodwork butcher, what are you boy! He was right, so that's why I'm having to buy them!

Back