Madonna Sticky & Sweet Blu Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Just out today. Whether or not you're a Madonna fan, no matter - this is a spectacular Blu Ray production. Everything from PQ to discrete DTS HD MA surround mix is top notch. Suprisingly free of psycho-sexual/religious/politico matter/potty mouthing (a small amount of course -it is Madonna) - 2 1/2 hours of a non-stop dance mix. Sub and rears get a serious workout. Most of the music is pre-programmed with live performance as mere "sweetening". If you're a "live music purist" this will not sit well - but the 100,000 or so Argentinian fans didn't seem to mind one bit and neither should you. Looking for a fantastic, electronica/house/trip-hop/hip-hop surround disc look no further - aces all the way.

Thanks for the tip, you are spot on. The 5.1 mix is really good and the video is flawless. Thank you for the heads-up.

I just wanted to add my recommendation of this disc. I am truly amazed at the visual and audio punch you get with this disc. The PQ is crystal clear and vibrant and the audio mix has lots of things going on in the rears. It's not just band up front-crowd in the rear. There are vocals that swiirl around you as well as guitars and keyboards. Truly well done!! The video is 1080i and the audio is DTS-HD (48k/24bit).

I actually ordered this from Amazon. I was a Madonna fan way back in the day but couldn't resist, especially after blu~ray.com's review.

2689_2.jpg

Madonna's pre~vaping Days!

Last edited:
I probably should pick this one up. I'm a huge Madonna fan and I have the Confessions Tour on DVD and the Rebel Heart Tour, which I saw in person, on Blu Ray.

Back