Magenta - We Are Seven LIVE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, this is sort of confusing. For sure, this can be pre-ordered.... HERE

Thing is....it says it's a CD/DVD combo.....huh? DVD? Nothing in the description about surround...but if you have the patience to watch the promo video.....for a flash somewhere around the 2:10-2:14 mark, you see the words scroll up: Remixed and Remastered 5.1 Mix....

Hmmm. So, it is a live DVD Video with 5.1 mix (why not blu-ray???) or is it audio only with 5.1 mix? What you all think?

So, this is sort of confusing. For sure, this can be pre-ordered.... HERE

Thing is....it says it's a CD/DVD combo.....huh? DVD? Nothing in the description about surround...but if you have the patience to watch the promo video.....for a flash somewhere around the 2:10-2:14 mark, you see the words scroll up: Remixed and Remastered 5.1 Mix....

Hmmm. So, it is a live DVD Video with 5.1 mix (why not blu-ray???) or is it audio only with 5.1 mix? What you all think?

This is all I could come up with Gene https://magenta.bandcamp.com/album/we-are-seven-live-2018

Sounds like 2 LIVE DVD Concerts.

I asked svengaleekie and he asked Rob. Rob Reed has said as its a live gig its ambience in the rears, but said he has made use of the sub-woofer channel.

So the performances will be good, so I'll order the DVDs.

Back