March 2009

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For ADAM whom WE ALL ADORE:QQlove

birthday-cake-with-burning-candle-number-20-picture-id535630961

TWENTY THOUSAND, that is!

Last edited:
Paging QQ member number 4041:p....do you copy 4041...over....repeat....paging QQ member number 4041.....come on down Sir Adam of London Town:D

haha... not many full glasses left in my wake today, Mr.E!
actually.. make that no full glasses.. just come in from a wee pub crawl.. a touch too much bubbly, a couple or eight cocktails, a flaggon or three of mulled wine and other assorted liquid refreshments have been imbibed in the course of said crawl.. hic! and to round off the night we nipped into a karaoke bar and i harassed, i mean serenaded the clientele with a rousing rendition of (what else!?) EJ's "Step Into Christmas". 🎅🏼 🎄

oh you want me to make a speech!
oh.. gosh.. umm.. is this thing on!? :unsure:

testing. testing... 1,2,3..
4 channels.. err.. :phones

so i'd just like to thank Jon and the Quaderators and all the splendiferous membership herein! without whom none of this tomfoolery would be possible!

oh maaaan.. what can i say i'm fckin' wankered from a rather large day & night out on the sauce and should probably get some kip! :sleep:

a very Merry (and messy!) Christmas to Everyone at QQ! here's to 2019 and gazillions more QQ posts! :QQlove

actually.. make that no full glasses.. just come in from a wee pub crawl.. a touch too much bubbly, a couple or eight cocktails, a flaggon or three of mulled wine and other assorted liquid refreshments have been imbibed in the course of said crawl.. hic! and to round off the night we nipped into a karaoke bar and i harassed, i mean serenaded the clientele with a rousing rendition of (what else!?) EJ's "Step Into Christmas". 🎅🏼 🎄

so i'd just like to thank Jon and the Quaderators and all the splendiferous membership herein! without whom none of this tomfoolery would be possible!

oh maaaan.. what can i say i'm fckin' wankered from a rather large day & night out and should probably get some kip! :sleep:

a very Merry (and messy!) Christmas to Everyone at QQ! here's to 2019 and gazillions more QQ posts! :QQlove

Bravo..Bravo(standing and clapping)...and now a short break and some useless SPAM from our forum sponsors...OH WAIT...there aren't any...there aren't any annoying pop ups or jumbo sized ads jutting from the margins...that's because Jon has reached in his pocket all these years and provided us with an ad free environment...so a bow for Jon and the Mods and a special thanks to HomerJAU who has modernized the forum features which we use everyday on here as well as providing technical assistance to many of the members....

As 2018 winds down....I think we have a lot to be thankful for on this forum...a friendly environment and we are slowly picking up more "active" members...many of the members who have joined in the last 2 years are now regulars on the threads...and the life of any internet entity depends on the membership...not just the sheer numbers...but how many are active...so things are going in the right direction for us...now all we need in 2019 are some great new titles to keep this party going:LB

oh maaaan.. what can i say i'm fckin' wankered from a rather large day & night out on the sauce and should probably get some kip! :sleep:

Adam, in the words of the late, great Frankie Sinatra:

Back