Marillion "Clutching at Straws" (Deluxe Edition with 5.1 Blu-Ray Audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mine finally made it in from Amazon.UK, just happened to look at the tracking information yesterday and it said it was out for delivery YAY!!!.....in Nashville, Tn.....wwwwwwwhat? I don't live in Nashville? Anywho after a few checks at the front door (they rarely knock or ring when they drop off) there it was safe and sound on the front porch (tracking had said something about being delayed by weather of natural disaster?) Oh well listening now, story so far...enjoying (y)

I got notice today my copy is leaving the UK today and arriving Dec 10th.
I have to wait extra long when I order from AmazonUK but can be a lot cheaper. I am paying 22.02 in England money.
If I ordered from Amazon US within the next 3 hours I could get for $59.98 without tax arriving today, best to be patient.

Here is mine with the Fish autograph. It arrived a little banged up.

image1.jpeg

Mine finally arrived from Amazon UK today. It was packed in that thin paper/cardboard and nothing else - not a great idea for a package going overseas. Amazingly though, not even the slightest dent on any corner. It's in the queue for a spin, hopefully this weekend but I'm so backlogged with discs to play!

I'm not very familiar with Marillion that much overall, but I really love this album! After turning up the surrounds a notch and really cranking the subs, this sounds great. I really like the songs on this album a lot too. As a Marrillion newbie, I prefer this album to Misplaced Childhood and Brave quite a bit.

This almost reminds me of what Genesis might've become if Peter Gabriel never left. And while not a SW mix, the fidelity is pretty great and the surround mix is surpisingly proficient.

Anybody else in USA received from fish store? I am a little frustrated because I ordered with Tracked & Signed and still nothing (no tracking, no shipment notice, no item) :(

Yes, mine arrived this week. It might have a bit of shipping wear, or that might be some kind of "effect" where they're trying to make it look scuffed up, like pre-faded jeans.

iwsl1f.jpg

I have also not received it yet from Fish. I too have ordered it with tracking and such. No notice and tracking number. Smells fishy.
The good news: I received my copy from Bol.com on the day of release, but of course without the signature...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

As I understand it, Fish and Mrs. Fish are a two-fish show as far as packing these things up and getting them into the postal system, so that's probably why it takes longer to get them out to customers. Racket Records (www.marillion.com) has an actual shipping dept so they're able to get the band's signature versions out more efficiently.

Back