Mary Fahl former lead singer of October Project and Vocal Goddess has a surround version of DSOTM and would like to market it....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rikpepe

Mary Fahl former lead singer of October Project and Vocal Goddess has what she describes as a "killer" surround version of her awesome From the DSOTM release from 2011. It was mixed by a top guy (Bob Clearmountain?} She would like to market it... Is these a surround sound label like the former Audio Fidelity she could go to or does ITunes or HDTracks do surround file downloads? Any ideas? I just did a video for her WINTER SONGS AND CAROLS release and I told her of my surround sickness
she then told me about this hidden treasure. Here is a sample of her performing it.

Last edited:
I was a big fan of October Project. Got to see them a couple of times. They were great live.

Would certainly be interested in hearing this surround mix. Maybe Surround One (the company that releases Markus Reuter's stuf) could issue it. Or perhaps Dutton might be interested.
Thank you, Who Dutton?

Last edited:
Mary Fahl former lead singer of October Project and Vocal Goddess has what she describes as a "killer" surround version of her awesome From the DSOTM release from 2011. It was mixed by a top guy (Bob Clearmountain?} She would like to market it... Is these a surround sound label like the former Audio Fidelity she could go to or does ITunes or HDTracks do surround file downloads? Any ideas? I just did a video for her WINTER SONGS AND CAROLS release. and I told her of my surround sickness
she then told me about this hidden treasure.

Contact Duttonvocalion!!!

I saw October Project when I lived in Virginia. I thought they were incredible. Mary has to be the most underrated singer what a haunting powerhouse voice she has. I hope they find a label to put this out. Would say Bandcamp would be a good start

Mary Fahl former lead singer of October Project and Vocal Goddess has what she describes as a "killer" surround version of her awesome From the DSOTM release from 2011. It was mixed by a top guy (Bob Clearmountain?} She would like to market it... Is these a surround sound label like the former Audio Fidelity she could go to or does ITunes or HDTracks do surround file downloads? Any ideas? I just did a video for her WINTER SONGS AND CAROLS release and I told her of my surround sickness
she then told me about this hidden treasure. Here is a sample of her performing it.

I was in the audience at this show and it was recorded for a PBS TV special. I assumed it would be released later on DVD but it never was. At a later show,I talked to her husband about my disappointment that this was never released and he sounded like that was never the intent.:( Anyway, what a voice! She often performs a solo show, but having seen both, the full band show is the one to catch if you have a chance. If you have an hour to spare, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwtwvsOUXd8 . October Project was so underrated......

just seeing this, but OP, this website is looking to expand its multichannel downloads, they say they're working on getting more genres included. they might be interested in selling her album

Mary Fahl former lead singer of October Project and Vocal Goddess has what she describes as a "killer" surround version of her awesome From the DSOTM release from 2011. It was mixed by a top guy (Bob Clearmountain?} She would like to market it... Is these a surround sound label like the former Audio Fidelity she could go to or does ITunes or HDTracks do surround file downloads? Any ideas?

If it was recorded in DSD or DXD, or transferred from Analog to DSD, she could talk with NativeDSD about releasing it as a Stereo and Multichannel DSD Download.
They have over 1,200 Multichannel DSD downloads for sale.

Multichannel DSD Downloads at NativeDSD.png

https://www.nativedsd.com/new_browse#channel=multi

What a voice. Love that clip. Such a masterful rendering of a classic song.

Back