Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grill, checkout here, they might still have Anjulie set. I gave this link a month ago on this thread. )
Don't know if they ship abroad, but that's not a big problem if you really want it. ;)

As I promised earlie, I take a picture of all Monster Music Superdisc catalog with a little bonus. Enjoy!:)

monster_all_1.jpg

monster_all_2.jpg

You may ask, what is the disc near Lee Ritenour? Good question.) It's a promo DVD with demo from first five releases from Monster Music series. I don't even known that it exist before I saw it on ebay.:D But I never saw DVD Vol.2 though, not sure if it exist either. But for sure I know that there is at least one more promo DVD of Benson & Jarreau exist, cause I saw it once on ebay, but couldn't get it for some reasons.

ps. sorry for the picture quality, I have only mobile phone camera...

Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory ‎(CD+DVD)

Order one copy today for $8.99

Awesome!!!!!!

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

Thanks to sperezmore, I ordered one as well and had to wait a few days to play it as I just moved and didn't set the system up first. The shipping to Canada was super fast, like 4 days. It was worth the wait. Now I will have to watch for great prices on the other superdiscs.

Thanks to sperezmore, I ordered one as well and had to wait a few days to play it as I just moved and didn't set the system up first. The shipping to Canada was super fast, like 4 days. It was worth the wait. Now I will have to watch for great prices on the other superdiscs.

Not sure if this is still good...but check this out

I just managed to get Miles Davis' "Sketches Of Spain" which I've been after for quite a while via Monster/Bongo, the disc is £8.16 but the shipping is more than twice as much at £16.39 with FedEx, so a total of £25.04 or around US$35 ......but I wanted the disc!

Hi Folks,

I'm into the Anjulie DVD but the shipping cost and the tax of Monster Music to Hungary are crazy :yikes . Can anybody help me out?

Hey grill, sorry it took so long but if you're still interested in the Anjulie send me a PM, I have a couple of options at my cost.

In case someone is missed this one, the same Amazon seller now have this in stock for a good price.;)

61Z8U7y0MOS._SX425_.jpg
Click on image.

I also got in on that price. But, it's sitting on my shelf...patiently waiting for me to unwrap and spin. :mad:@:

Yeah, I do that too, I wait for the "right" moment...
This one, though, is GREAT for relaxing or even "dining" music...

BTW, mine is NOT numbered, I'm guessing yours isn't either...so, if it's not a cutout, my guess is that it was extra stock...

Thanks for the "heads up" ;)

Yeah, I do that too, I wait for the "right" moment...
This one, though, is GREAT for relaxing or even "dining" music...

BTW, mine is NOT numbered, I'm guessing yours isn't either...so, if it's not a cutout, my guess is that it was extra stock...

Thanks for the "heads up" ;)

Just looked. Mine says Limited Edition no: 25134 :)

Anyone know of a reasonable $ source for Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory (Monster superdisc version)?

I've been searching the deserts of the internet for weeks to no avail...

Back