MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luther Vandross "Never Too Much"
(SDE Surround Series Blu-ray Number 22)

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

2023 Atmos mix by: François Lalonde

Last edited:
Luther Vandross "Never Too Much"
(SDE Surround Series Blu-ray Number 22)

View attachment 104522

View attachment 104523

View attachment 104524

2023 Atmos mix by: François Lalonde
a few pixxx while it plays.. 🤩

it's not an entirely static image onscreen, the photos move about a little bit as you make a selection and the disc doesn't autoplay straight into the album but there is background music from the get go while you make your selections (which i know is loved and loathed in equal measure on these kinds of discs) although while each track plays it's just the one image onscreen 🥳

audio options menu:

IMG_6020.jpeg

play entire album or hit track selection menu:

IMG_6021.jpeg

tracklist:

IMG_6023.jpeg

now playing:

IMG_6024.jpeg

So is the mix Dross or good Vandross?
i like it like i like D. (Diana) Ross! 🤩🤭 in other words, "it's not Dross!" 🥳😂 it's not flashy or showy and there's not a ton of Height channel content but it's a musical mix that befits the beat and gels with the groove of the tunes and expands the soundfield nicely as all solid Surround Sound music mixes ought to 👍💘

i like it like i like D. (Diana) Ross! 🤩🤭 in other words, "it's not Dross!" 🥳😂 it's not flashy or showy and there's not a ton of Height channel content but it's a musical mix that befits the beat and gels with the groove of the tunes and expands the soundfield nicely as all solid Surround Sound music mixes ought to 👍💘
My copy is sitting on the mountain, a mix that fits the music sounds good.

Adam, you’re “never too much”(well, sometimes 🤣 ) !

Dunc, has your mountain gotten any smaller??? 🙏
I've knocked a few chips off the old block - I've been trying to listen to a surround album every day or two days, as I'm still working (to fund my addiction!), work Teams meetings seem to get in the way at the wrong time!

I just listened to the Phaedra/Oedipus BDs in the Tangerine Dream box and realised I had listened to it before, it was the Ricochet disc I hadn't :oops::LOL:

I've knocked a few chips off the old block - I've been trying to listen to a surround album every day or two days, as I'm still working (to fund my addiction!), work Teams meetings seem to get in the way at the wrong time!

I just listened to the Phaedra/Oedipus BDs in the Tangerine Dream box and realised I had listened to it before, it was the Ricochet disc I hadn't :oops::LOL:
🤦‍♂️

Back