Name the albums puzzle

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Radio Waves = Joy Division "Unknown Pleasures", don't know the rest

Well so much for me thinking I've seen all the images before: I've heard of Joy Division but I've never really heard their music beyond what I've heard on TV or whatever. But the other images, I'm still% sure I've seen them all before and this time I know I'm sure (he hopes!) :)

I just had a thought - maybe we could agree to give each other cues rather than outright answers as it is a puzzle, after all, right?

Fwiw, my money's on Ralph to be the first to figure the whole thing out. I'm not a betting man, but if I were...

I just had a thought - maybe we could agree to give each other cues rather than outright answers as it is a puzzle, after all, right?

Fwiw, my money's on Ralph to be the first to figure the whole thing out. I'm not a betting man, but if I were...

depositphotos_31982747-Big-question-mark-pop-out.jpg

The cat, the quill, the jewellery, the radio waves, the feathers and the outermost pictures elude me. I'm sure I've seen them all before but on which album covers... well, that's the name of the game!

I'm not sure the cat is the same image that's actually on the album cover?! In fact it might even be tabby! 😸

I'm stuck at 12/20. I can't get a lot of the same ones as you. Although I do know the photo on the far left. I'll give you a hint. The album title is only one word, and that word is found in the title of one of the other albums.

As for me, I'm hung up on the quill, cat, feathers, jewelry, dog, far right photo, 2nd from left photo (for some reason I thought that was Achtung Baby) and the triangle with the fire inside of it.

:unsure:

Stuck at 15... Far right photo belongs to an album recorded in South Africa by a former member of a well known duo...
The dog belongs to a cover by a very famous british group from the 90s

Last edited:
Back