Name the albums puzzle

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was enough for me to get it :)

Congrats, Derek: So which of the lucky prizes will be yours?

TOP PRIZE:
One lucky winner will bag a £500 Record Token to spend in their favourite independent record shop.
RUNNERS-UP:
10 players will each win a £50 Record Token
Record Tokens can be spent instore and online with independent record shops across the UK. To find out more about the prizes and rules of play, visit our terms and conditions.
Back to the game

Her first name is something you might hear this time of year. :phones

Like Holly....Master Smithers....as in Cole?

baby-it-s-cold-outside.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, Derek: So which of the lucky prizes will be yours?

TOP PRIZE:
One lucky winner will bag a £500 Record Token to spend in their favourite independent record shop.
RUNNERS-UP:
10 players will each win a £50 Record Token
Record Tokens can be spent instore and online with independent record shops across the UK. To find out more about the prizes and rules of play, visit our terms and conditions.
Back to the game

Oh, I didn't realise this was a UK-based quiz - now I really need to get the last four albums to be in with a shout of winning!

Her first name is something you might hear this time of year. :phones
Aaaaah! Now I got it thanks!

(And another hint on that one......the album was available in both quad and 5.1!)

I'm still lagging behind the rest of y'all with only 14. :cry:

Still don't know the flame, quill, feathers, dog, jewelry or 2nd photo from the left.

(And another hint on that one......the album was available in both quad and 5.1!)

Still don't know the flame, quill, feathers, dog, jewelry or 2nd photo from the left.
Think of a capital G for the feathers album and something massive for the flame ;)

The quad hint put me in the right direction!
Only missing now the jewels and quill

Back