name these 3

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
name them and win! free advice!!
beck.jpg

Bloody hell, my brain is fried - just come back from a pub quiz. I think 4EW has it? :SG

Sting? Could be the odd one out?... He’s not doing tantric manoeuvres and has a slightly thinner face? But fook knows who else it could be?!

Bloody hell, my brain is fried - just come back from a pub quiz. I think 4EW has it? :SG

Sting? Could be the odd one out?... He’s not doing tantric manoeuvres and has a slightly thinner face? But fook knows who else it could be?!

It's definitely Sting ....... Fee, fi, fo, fum I spell the blood of an Englishman and it's STING.....who oddly took his name from a Bee, or rather, what a Bee does best besides making honey [his wife Trudy's nickname is HoneyBee]!

bee-covered-in-pollen.jpg

bees.jpg

Last edited:
It's definitely Sting ....... Fee, fi, fo, fum I spell the blood of an Englishman and it's STING.....who oddly took his name from a Bee!

bee-covered-in-pollen.jpg

bees.jpg

Ah yes indeed it is... However I feel we shall have to take away your gold medal Ralph. PrivateUniverse threw me with Gordon... Just like Ben Christie at the Seoul Olympics, 1988... Mr 4EW has been found guilty to have taken a steroid in answering this question and therefore disqualified! :LOL:

Ah yes indeed it is... However I feel we shall have to take away your gold medal Ralph. PrivateUniverse threw me with Gordon... Just like Ben Christie at the Seoul Olympics, 1988... Mr 4EW has been found guilty to have taken a steroid in answering this question and therefore disqualified! :LOL:

Technically, Mr. Smithers, in his halcyon days as a 'school teacher' Sting was known as Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, but as pictured with Eric and Jeffie, his days as an educator were behind him and he was forever to be known simply as STING.

So I'm right ........ so There!

man-stick-out-tongue.jpg

Technically, Mr. Smithers, in his halcyon days as a 'school teacher' Sting was known as Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, but as pictured with Eric and Jeffie, his days as an educator were behind him and he was forever to be known simply as STING.

So I'm right ........ so There!

man-stick-out-tongue.jpg

A very good point! You are duly reinstated...

Having been deducted a point at the pub quiz for saying "Let's hear it for the Boys" - instead of "Boy" by Denice Williams, one knows about the importance of the technical side of things...

I still feel Sting had the right idea about buttering toast on one side though. Do you New Yorkers do both?! That'd take forever?! :ROFLMAO:

A very good point! You are duly reinstated...

Having been deducted a point at the pub quiz for saying "Let's hear it for the Boys" - instead of "Boy" by Denice Williams, one knows about the importance of the technical side of things...

I still feel Sting had the right idea about buttering toast on one side though. Do you New Yorkers do both?! That'd take forever?! :ROFLMAO:

If one were to butter toast on both sides, either across the pond or stateside, one would indeed have STICKY FINGERS! So, ZIP IT, Smithers!

rolling-stones-sticky-fingers.jpg

If one were to butter toast on both sides, either across the pond or stateside, one would indeed have STICKY FINGERS! So, ZIP IT, Smithers!

rolling-stones-sticky-fingers.jpg

I wonder where Mick and Keef were?! That’s a great album!

We’re quite lucky that all of those artists in the pic have quite good surround albums... I just got Rough and Ready not that long ago... The Layla ELS is probably the best though!

I wonder where Mick and Keef were?! That’s a great album!

We’re quite lucky that all of those artists in the pic have quite good surround albums... I just got Rough and Ready not that long ago... The Layla ELS is probably the best though!

I just had an occasion to hear the Elliot Scheiner 5.1 remix of Layla [thanks to an unnamed Guardian Angel] and was simply blown away. The Absolute TITS [yes, Layla had those, too]. And Beck and Sting in surround ....... yes, Mr. Smithers....ain't we a lucky bunch?

index.php

SURROUNDED.....A Second British INVASION?

Take that with your tea, Queen Lizzy!

Last edited:
Clapton, Sting and Mr. Jeff Beck

And now for the FREE advice ??????????? Yeah, Study HARD....and never become an actor OR musician or you'll end up like these losers!:eek:
4 earwonder hit it! the trick was jeff Beck and his young looks. Now for the free advice, kids , don't do drugs. send them all to me! and as winner, you get to send me some cash! How lucky you are!!

4 earwonder hit it! the trick was jeff Beck and his young looks. Now for the free advice, kids , don't do drugs. send them all to me! and as winner, you get to send me some cash! How lucky you are!!

I was gonna protest that I shoulda won, but I can't afford to give my drugs away. My co-pay is expensive enough!

Back