Ghost Community "Cycle of Life" New 5.1 FLAC download incoming

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..of course, I have my 15" Rythmik running a little "hot"...just the way I like it. :)

Get on your bad motor scooter, you're hot for teacher! :p

Vroom vroom! :smokin

Gawd I'd KILL my gerbil (I don't have a gerbil btw) for some Classic Van Halen and Montrose in 5.1....

OMG! Wouldn't that just be killer? Probably NEVER happen...... :(

Nah, probably not.. but they can't take away my.. dreams..!

Ah.. "Dreams".. I don't think I'm too fussed about Van Hagar in surround, although it would be fun to have the 5150 album in 5.1

*chuckle*

After purchase I was sendt direct to a download page - and received an e-mail with link to the same page. This was earlier today.

Great album btw.

Still waiting for my download link as well and yes I have emailed them more than once already about it.
Not sure why a few of us have not received the link.

went to their site but seems i cannot buy since i don't have PayPal and there no option to purchase with credit card.

Listening to the stereo version of this album right now, since I don't have access to a 5.1 system for a while. Man, this is a complete winner! I love the album!! Even if the 5.1 version were absolutely horrible in sound quality and/or mix (which according to you it's not), this would be a keeper even in stereo. Love it. Great discovery, and another reason for me to love this community ;-)

Played this a couple of times last night (and bizarrely for me, again first thing this morning.. I just felt compelled to play it again! I bet my neighbours hate me now! :D ) enjoying it so far, the long tracks epic, the surround mixes are nice.. sounds a bit crispy in the top end at times maybe but its a very minor gripe.. so far so good! :upthumb

To those who have not received a download link, I still have not either. But when I logged onto my account on the GC website yesterday evening, the files were there :)

So you might want to give that a try as well.

BE AWARE: THE DOWNLOADS EXPIRE WITHIN ONE WEEK!

I've had a week of poor or non-existent internet and phone, but BT seem to have fixed it today, and I was able to download. The 5.1 FLACs sound good, with the drums in the front (drums in the rear :ugham: spooks me for some reason!) and lead vocals centre, keyboards and nice production additions in the rears, with guitar from various channels. I strong album IMHO.

I've had a week of poor or non-existent internet and phone, but BT seem to have fixed it today, and I was able to download. The 5.1 FLACs sound good, with the drums in the front (drums in the rear :ugham: spooks me for some reason!) and lead vocals centre, keyboards and nice production additions in the rears, with guitar from various channels. I strong album IMHO.

YES! Me too! BT have had a network fault. I almost missed the boxing at weekend(illegal stream, F SKY PPV). Speed is okay now.

To those who have not received a download link, I still have not either. But when I logged onto my account on the GC website yesterday evening, the files were there :)

So you might want to give that a try as well.

BE AWARE: THE DOWNLOADS EXPIRE WITHIN ONE WEEK!

Robert, thanks so much, would not have thought of going there, downloading now.

peter

Back