New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. :LB With shipping comes to £417.82.

Having shipping only $20/£16.23 is great because I'll pay 2.5% Import Duty so £10.45 on the whole cost of the SM2 & shipping, and 20% VAT so £80.32 on the AUS$495, plus the tax handling fee which can be between £8-£12.50. So an extra £98.77-£103.27 :mad:

……….....and now I won't be able resist buying a NUC and multi-channel ADC/DAC to digitise the results of the SM2 from my vinyl/CDs :ROFLMAO:

Having shipping only $20/£16.23 is great because I'll pay 2.5% Import Duty so £10.45 on the whole cost of the SM2 & shipping, and 20% VAT so £80.32 on the AUS$495, plus the tax handling fee which can be between £8-£12.50. So an extra £98.77-£103.27 :mad:

……….....and now I won't be able resist buying a NUC and multi-channel ADC/DAC to digitise the results of the SM2 from my vinyl/CDs :ROFLMAO:

Ooh Duncan..what have you done to me..I sit here reading these posts, thinking I must resist , I must. Thinking how can can I utilise this little gem. Then you hit me with the NUC and DACs.. Resistance is futile...Along with you, I'll take the tax and handling pain..unless they consider opening a UK franchise..🤔

I could never live in the UK...WAY too much math😖

Note: Involve will be sending an additional $50 code, via email, for those whom have previously purchased the original Surround Master.
I await my email so I can place my order. I am really excited as the old unit just looks out of place sitting next to the rest of my gear.

I await my email so I can place my order.

I'd chase it up Mark - I got mine about 12 hours ago (early hours of the morning UK time), so unless you've changed your address since ordering the v1 or Involve are sending them out in batches for some strange reason I wonder if something has got screwed up.

I'd chase it up Mark - I got mine about 12 hours ago (early hours of the morning UK time), so unless you've changed your address since ordering the v1 or Involve are sending them out in batches for some strange reason I wonder if something has got screwed up.
I keep looking at my phone while at work to see if it has come in. Folks are telling me I look like a teenager who is consumed and distracted by social media!

I'd like to do that..... if only I knew what a NUC was (yes, I googled it, but I'm not much wiser)!

I'd like to cross this road someday. I guess it's one of those expensive digital storage devices I see in the Music Direct catalog?

How did you apply both discount codes to one field?

I stumbled upon it. Enter one discount code. Then delete it from the field and enter the second. Both are applied against the list price.

Ordered! Even though I really want the upcoming Involve Preamp! Thanks Chucky, Dave, and team for this new enhanced SM. My V1 SM will go to another room or become a gift to a friend.

Back