Next RPWL album "Wanted" to get limited edition 5.1 release

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil Palfreyman

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Over the last few days I have been going back to some old surround favorites and after listening to RPWL's "World Through My Eyes" and "Stock" I put a few posts on my Facebook page about how good Yogi Lang's mixes were and lamenting the fact that they have been the only two RPWL albums seeing a 5.1 release.

Keyboard player Markus Jehle has been a Facebook friend ever since I did some gig photography of RPWL and must have noticed my post and replied:

"Our upcoming album "Wanted" will be released as limited edition in 5.1 surround sound."

No word yet on format -I asked but Markus didn't know, saying that details should be on their web site soon. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for this one. It's slated for a March 2014 release :)

Not up on Amazon.ca yet, but here is the amazon.com link.

The description says:

Limited digipak edition includes a bonus disc with DVD audio 5.1 Surround sound.

That doesn't say much though. It says "DVD audio" but that doesn't necessarily mean a true DVD-A.

Pre-ordered from Amazon.com as it works out a bit cheaper. Just hoping that the "DVD" is the same as the European one.

Back