NOSOUND: Lightdark reissue, first time also in 5.1 (dvd-a!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dunca / all,

I imagined that a dvd file would be better..so I created an .img file (same as iso there are tons of programs to burn it to a dvd, from Nero to the free ImgBurn in Windows, on Mac is enough to use the included Disk Utility).

The resulting dvd will play in any dvd-video (24/48 stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS 1.5mbps) & dvd-audio (MLP 24/48 in 5.1) ;)

Head to the promo website http://www.lightdark.net, enjoy the video and click on Downloads to download the file to burn on a dvd-r...enjoy the music and post here your impressions, and if you like it the links to buy it are on the same website :)

Hi Dunca / all,

I imagined that a dvd file would be better..so I created an .img file (same as iso there are tons of programs to burn it to a dvd, from Nero to the free ImgBurn in Windows, on Mac is enough to use the included Disk Utility).

The resulting dvd will play in any dvd-video (24/48 stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS 1.5mbps) & dvd-audio (MLP 24/48 in 5.1) ;)

Head to the promo website http://www.lightdark.net, enjoy the video and click on Downloads to download the file to burn on a dvd-r...enjoy the music and post here your impressions, and if you like it the links to buy it are on the same website :)

Grazie mille, Giancarlo! :)

Hi Dunca / all,

Thanks Giancarlo. Downloading as I type! Cheers, Duncan

Great! It was started last year and I recently became an admin. The goal is to post something every week or so and it was your turn. :)

Here it is the first copy of the digibook containing the dvd-a...another rich and classy package from Kscope...

digibookLD.jpg

Has anyone received shipping notification of this, or better still, the product itself? Today is the release day and my Burning Shed order is still only listed as shipping soon :(

I got a shipping notification from Amazon.co.uk yesterday.

Cool :) Well, at least (I hope) that signifies that the release date didn't slip. Burning Shed are normally quite on the ball with this kind of thing. Maybe it will show up in the post today and they've just not updated their system yet? Too hopeful? ;)

UPDATE: Just had my notification of shipping. Hopefully it means it'll arrive today on release day, but if it only left the building today, it'll be here Wednesday :( Two days to travel 30 miles from Burning Shed to my door :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, this is really impressive. :) Great package from Kscope and Giancarlo has done an incredible job with the mix. It sounds absolutely amazing! :)

Back